February 14, 2017

Joining My Stampin' UP! Team



Happy Valentine's Day to all of my amazing friends who I have made through this adventure that I set out on nine years ago as a Stampin' UP! demonstrator! I feel so blessed to have you all, near or far, in my life. Having people in your life who care for you and support you at all times is such a blessing:) To my customers/friends, I wouldn't be where I am without you. To my team members, you have become part of my extended family. Thank you for taking the leap and joining my team, whether it has been to create an income or to simply support your own habit:)

If you've ever thought of the benefits of joining the Stampin' UP! family now is the time! Take advantage of the best deal in the catalogue!

There is an awesome promotion that started on January 4th!  It is $135 for $165 worth of product of your choice  and they put a free Paper Pumpkin set on there, as well there are no shipping or taxes charged on that $135, so there is a pretty huge savings there!  In addition, during Sale-abration you’ll also get two free stamp sets of your choice (no value limit) in addition to the $165 worth of product with no taxes or shipping:) 

 To remain an active demo you’d need to sell $400 per quarter but SU! gives you a break when you first get started so that you can actually build a few customers.  You’d have until June 30th to do your first $400 with an addition one month of July as your “pending” month in which to get your first $400.  Your own personal purchases count towards that $400 and although we get a minimum 20% discount that $400 is before the discount is taken off so although it’s $400 in sales you need it’s actually less as your discount comes off:)  Sale-abration is an awesome time too as we earn special rewards as demos both for sales/ recruiting. 

 We’ve got a VERY supportive online Facebook team that you’d have access too… completely non competitive and always someone on there to answer questions. I do monthly team meetings which you can choose to attend either at my house or from your own home via Zoom if you choose but again, you do as much or as little as you like with this.  I do personalized training with anyone who is wanting it.  Finally we get access to SU! catties etc a month in advance.  For example we were able to purchase all of the Occasions catty products starting at the beginning of December and we also earned Sale-abration rewards early on it. 

 Many direct sales companies don’t give demonstrators the same benefits as the customers but we get them.  For example, I can take advantage of any promotion that SU! is offering just like my customers do and yet I still get my discount on top of it. There is no penalty when decide to “drop” from being a demo… you simply stop… nothing needs to be paid back and there is no issue with resigning up if you ever decide to come back.  What you want to do before signing up is make sure that you’re as close to the $165 as possible when choosing your items as you can’t go over the $165 so plan it carefully.  There’s also crazy fun SU! events to attend… the one in Vancouver in November was awesome and a bunch of us are heading off to Calgary in April to attend another one for two nights:)  None of these are mandatory… just a lot of fun to do:)

You can start the sign up process here:
Okay… now ask away!  What other questions come to  mind that I’ve missed??




Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)