June 07, 2015

Cruise Update


As of today I'm $3516 dollars away!  I've got 23 days left to this and I know I can!  Watch for daily specials as I try and get on the boat:) Today's special deal includes some of these goodies!  Any purchase of $75+ before 10:50pm on Sunday June 7th will get the Build a Birthday stamp set for free.  Spend $100+ and get the Build a Birthday Stamp set as well as the Cherry on Top DSP for free!



If you missed the details on my In Colour Club that is starting this week, you can get the details here.  Drop me a line and we'll get you added in for this club!


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)