November 20, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #303

Keeping it simple with this one today!  I think the November Paper Pumpkin was likely my inspiration for this one!  I don't mix suites together very often but as this card came together in my head it was using a ton of different products from different locations!  Remember, sometimes you don't have to have a set specific to a holiday, it's fun to draw upon a number of sets and put together something to fit your needs!  You can see the inspiration photo we were given to work with. I'm excited to see what it inspires you to create!  Head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the creations of the other design team members and then come and share your creations with us!


Product List
Sprig Punch
[148012]
$24.00















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)