November 05, 2018

Time to Get Your Candy Cane On!

This adorable bundle has been screaming my name since the day it was released and I'm so excited to offer you this fabulous bundle as both a Class Kit to Go and and local class!  There are so many different options!  For those of you attending in person you'll get your own Candy Cane Season stamp set and coordinating builder punch as well as your own roll of the Garden Green Baker's Twine or you can choose just to attend the class for a fee and make these 5 adorable projects! For my Class Kit to Go Options you can choose from either the same bundle mentioned above, or just the stamp set and twine, or a PDF only option if you've already got the supplies!  Local class will be limited to 10 so please sign up ASAP to avoid disappointment!  Join me on November 25th from 12pm -2pm!


 Register Now for My Live Local Class on November 25th!

Register for My Class Kit to Go option















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)