December 22, 2017

Craftroom Under Construction




Well,  with classes done for the holidays, by hubby decided it was the perfect time to start on my Christmas present... a craftroom reno!!!  WOOOHOOOO!!!!  Everything was pulled out of every nook and cranny, piled in the middle of the room to sort/ toss.  The desk was disassembled and the shelves and bars removed!  Then began the makeover! I've only attached the first sneak peek photo of the upper cabinets installed as I'm waiting until the counter tops are in to share the final reveal!  It will put the creating on hold until we get up to the lake for Christmas but hang in there... I'll be back on the 24th!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)