November 10, 2017

New and Exciting News!


Welcome to the new and exciting creative side of my business! I've been so blessed to be asked by the amazing Ronda Wade to join on her Creative Corner site!  Want projects to not only inspire you, but make your life easier by copying? This is the Creative Corner! This ONE place can be both FUN, and business building if you are a demonstrator!
Join Ronda Wade, Jenny Peterson and myself as we share all month long!
What can you expect?
     *Card Classes
    * TO GO Classes!
    *Pretty much if I am stamping it...I will share it with you! 

Please note that this is a FREE perk for all members of my West Coast Creators Team and I'm ecstatic to be able to share this with you!
* 3 Posts a week from a variety of stampers and styles! Jenny Peterson, Ronda Wade, and a few other incredibly talented stamping friends!
*Prize Patrol! Prizes all month long with over 225.00 given away EVERY month! 
*Created by U section so we get to see what YOU are making too! Plus a few fun challenges and swaps throughout the year.
Each project will have pictures, a supply list and directions. We will also share videos when a project requires it. 
~Please note this is a monthly subscription, and you can cancel anytime. You are in charge of your payments on paypal and can stop and start at anytime!
Once you register, CHECK your emails! I will send you a welcome email with the link to join within 12 hours. It goes directly to the email address you have on paypal. Email is not 100% foolproof, so if you don't hear from me, please email me! ange306@me.com
JOIN today for ONLY a 5.00USD trial!

Payment Options
 *Remember...this is a recurring payment. Your first month is 5.00USD and then you will be charged 14.95USD a month after. You are in charge of your own money and payments, and can cancel anytime through paypal. If you need directions on how to do this, email me at ange306@me.com
If you are already a member, and forgot how to access the site, here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)