October 18, 2017

Wednesday with the West Coast Creators

I am so blessed to have an amazingly talented group of West Coast Creators team members!  They are all so talented and I would love for you to get a chance to see their amazing creations and visit their sites!  Leave them a little love when you visit their sites!  I know they'd love to know that you were there!

Gill had such an artistic flair with this card.... LOVE the way it came together!




You're going to love Jan's creations! I'm so thrilled that she's joined us this week!

Chandra creatives the most amazing stop motion videos using paper crafting, her cards are equally outstanding!


Marlaine pulled together an elegant combination on this card!


Isn't the way that Cynthia tied in the tag with the copper swirl to die for???

If you'd like to learn more about becoming part of this amazing team of demonstrators, please drop me a line! I'd love to share with you!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)