March 28, 2017

Fun with Family:)

I had a special guest join me on my Facebook Live tonight:)  My mom was with me in the room...poor woman:)  Wanted to show you a fast and easy thank you card with a stunning stamp set... so easy and elegant!  You don't want to miss out on the special I offered at the end of the video either as it's good until tomorrow, March 28th at 6pm PST:)

Make a $60 Purchase Before March 28th at 6pm PST and Get:
Free Sale-abration Reward
Free Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper Pack





  Product List


Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)