March 20, 2017

Cool Treats with Some Pretty Cool Rewards!

This has to be one of my favourite sets from the Occasions catty... never planned on ordering when I first saw it, but all the amazing samples out there sold me on it!  Now to make things event better I'm offering a NOT TO BE MISSED special!!!  Stampin' UP! must have been reading my mind because the made it event better with the announcement of 7 new Sale-abration freebie items!  You can earn the Cool Treats Designer Series Paper for free!  What that means is my 24 hours special includes the bundle at $61 which earns you an automatic Sale-abration freebie (grab the Cool Treats DSP), then I'm including the coordinating Washi Tape for free as well as a three card tutorial!  Scroll to the bottom of this post to check out the new SAB rewards available until March 31st!

Product List


Just to clarify my special:
Purchase the Cool Treats Bundle for $61 + s/h and taxes and get:
  1. The Tasty Treats Washi Tape FREE
  2. A FREE Sale-abration item (you can now choose the Cool Treats Designer Series Paper
  3. A Free Three Card Tutorial on the Cool Treats Bundle
Offer valid until March 22nd at 6pm PST




Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)