February 02, 2017

You Are So Beautiful!



Yippeee!!!!! Watercolour pencils are back in stock and I've got an order going in this evening! Email me to grab yours! Don't forget to bump that order up and earn yourself a Sale-abration benefit with a $60+ order! In addition, all orders of $60+ this month will have a special opportunity! If you missed earning the Tutorial Bundle that was mailed out February 1st you can still get it! I'll let you choose between earning the Feb 1st bundle or the one that all $60+ purchases this month will earn that will be released on March 1st!



Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)