November 10, 2016

Teasers!

I was fortunate enough to get to be a presenter at Stampin' UP!'s recent On Stage event in Vancouver:)  Even more exciting was getting hold of some stunning new products to share with other demos long before they are available for order this coming January with the launch of the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-abration!  I'm not going to inundate you with products you can't grab yet, but I'll definitely be sharing one a week with you just to get you as excited as I am and to help you make your "wishlists" for January!

This stunner is the Lift Me Up Stamp set with coordinating framelits and a GORGEOUS Designer Series Paper that can be earned for free during Sale-abration!  WOOOHOOOOO!!!!





Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)