November 07, 2016

On Stage

Loved every minute of this year's On Stage with Stampin' UP!  What an amazing reason to get together and spend a day crafting with 400 of my friends:)  I feel so blessed to be part of such an amazing company!  Scroll down to the final pic of my West Coast Creators team that was together for this event.  We couldn't all be there but it was amazing to get together with the people who could attend!  Love you all so much!


















Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

2 comments:

  1. I loved your presentation!! I am not sure how you fit all you do into the same 24 hours a day that I'm given. Yours seems much more productive than mine!! Haha! I would've loved to meet you in person, but the day kind of flew by. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara!! I totally remember seeing you there!!! Next time let's make sure to connect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)