September 05, 2016

World Card Making Day Event~ Over 75% sold


Event Description

I'm so excited to host my first annual World Cardmaking Day event!    Come join me for one of three 1 1/2hour sessions and create 3 fabulous cards for $10!  $5 from each registration will go to BC Children's Hospital.  Make a purchase of $50+ at the event and you'll also receive a $5 credit towards your purchase!   If you're new to crafting or a veteran this will be a great event to come and play at!  Register a friend who is new to me and receive a bonus card to make that day!   3 doorprizes will be given away during each time slot:)  With the recent launch of the Holiday Catalogue I'm sure there's a ton of items on your list; here's your excuse to buy them, make a donation to great cause and make a few cards in the process:)  Cards will include one birthday, one Christmas and one general occasion:)
WHEN
WHERE
My House




Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)