September 29, 2016

Time to Get Some Friends Together!

I have to admit that this is one of my FAVOURITE stamp sets from the Annual Catty, but there's a catch to this one!  It can only be purchased with "Hostess Rewards".  Now, there's three ways that you can get hold of it, the first would be to join one of my Monthly Clubs where it can be purchased with your hostess rewards, second would be to make a purchase of $200+ and include it as one of your hostess rewards and third option would be to have a get together at my house for you and some friends where you come and make some fabulous cards and any orders placed at the event can earn you hostess dollars that can be used towards this stamp set!  Contact me now to take advantage:)






Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)