August 09, 2016

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #244 ~ Colour Challenge

Had so much fun creating this simple card with this week's colours!  They made me think of fall... I'm not quite ready for it yet, but it was definitely calming colours to work with:)  The Classic Label punch is quickly becoming a favourite:)  Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and join us for this colour challenge... can't wait to see your creations!

Product List














Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous combination of the challenge colors! I like the bits of watercoloring you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)