June 29, 2016

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #336 ~ Picture Inspiration


This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge was Photo Inspiration Challenge.  I wish that I'd been able to pull the colours more and play as I'm seeing some gorgeous shades of the Dapper Denim in there but I was making this card with one specific person in mind and I really wanted to stick with Black and White.  I made my envelope using the Envelope Punch Board as it was a 5.25" x 5.25" card:)  Make sure to head over to join us at Stampin' Royalty this week and share your creations inspired by the pic!  We'd love to see them!


Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)