June 03, 2016

Have you ever thought of being a demonstrator or purchasing for yourself at a discount?


For the month of June, Stampin' UP! has made it an even more amazing time to become a demonstrator!!!  There is no obligation to hold classes or have customers, you can simply use this as an opportunity to buy for yourself at a discount!  For $135 you are normally able to get $165 in product from Stampin' UP!  as well as pay no taxes or shipping costs on your Starter Kit.  In addition, for the month of June only, you'll get to choose an additional 2 free stamp sets to be part of your Starter kit!  Don't miss out on this great deal... especially as everyones' wishlists are so long right now with the launch of the new catalogue!  Contact me for details, I'd love to have you as part of my West Coast Creators Team!







Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)