April 10, 2016

Hostess Sets You Don't Want To Miss!

I have to admit that I start to panic a little at this time every year!  We're down to the last seven weeks of the current catalogue and there's so many gorgeous sets that I still want or haven't had a chance to use yet!  This was one of them:)  The Floral Wings stamp set is one you can only purchase with hostess dollars either by hosting a party or making your own $200+ purchase.   The photopolymer makes it SOOOOOOO easy to line up those adorable flowers and leaves in the butterflies:)




Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)