April 02, 2016

Paper Pumpkin

I can't say enough about where Stampin' UP has done with their Paper Pumpkin program!  This was the kit from March 2016!  As a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber you'd be able to order refills from past kits so you'd have access to this beauty!  The only thing not included with refill kits is the stamp set and ink spot.  I've posted a video below of the March kit.  Disregard my mention to Sale-abration and my Facebook Frenzy  as they are over now but you can see a better idea of what a kit includes!  April is Stampin' Up's Birthday celebration of their Paper Pumpkin Program and we've been informed that the April kit will include TWO stamp sets instead of the one that we usually get!  
You can sign up for a Paper Pumpkin month to month subscription here:

BUT
If you'd like to take advantage of a 3,6 and 12 month subscription I'd like to offer you a little special!  I'll take 10% off of the price of the 3 month subscription, 15% off the price of the 6 month and 20% off the price of the 12 month!  Please email me this order!


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)