March 12, 2016

Make Someone Smile:)


This gorgeous card was one that I received in the mail from my friend Alison!  It definitely made me smile:) I love her colour combo:)  Best part... the gorgeous set, Botanicals for You that she used to create this, is FREE with a $60 purchase! Okay... let's do the math!  Check out the items below and see how by purchasing the items needed to make this card you'd actually earn the stamp set for free!  You'd also have some fun embellishments (which are actually even cheaper than shown below as they're on the weekly deals right now:), four gorgeous new stamp pad colours to add to your collection along with a gorgeous package of coordinating cardstock for them!








Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)