March 28, 2016

Make-n-Take #3 from my Facebook Frenzy:)

Last week I held a Facebook Frenzy, or online Stampin' Up party on my North Shore Stamper Facebook page:)  It was a blast!  Much like a Stampin' Up workshop that you might attend we had demonstrations, some fun make-n-takes that people who made purchases will be mailed to complete at home:)  This was one of the make-n-take cards that they'll be receiving:)  You can check out the video that the viewed below.  Please disregard the comments about the make-n-take as the workshop is over now, but please make sure to follow my facebook page so you get all the details on upcoming workshops:)  This Pedal Pusher stamp set is only available for three more days so please don't miss out!  Make sure to email me any of your last minute $60 orders to earn one of the awesome Sale-abration freebies!



Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)