March 14, 2016

Case'ing the Doc:)

Okay... came across this beauty on Pinterest created by Melissa The Stamp Doc:)  It was perfect for a recent Stamp-a-Stack.  Best part about this card is that it is subtle enough to use as a sympathy card or sweet enough to use as a birthday card or anything in between!  Talk about a stunning use of a FREE stamp set!  Don't miss out, you're on your last couple weeks to earn the gorgeous Flowering Fields stamp set for free as part of Sale-abration!








Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Being in your technique club meant I had the opportunity to make it. I've already given it away! Thanks Ange.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)