February 07, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternative


Morning all!  Just wanted to share a quick alternative with you for January's paper pumpkin kit.  I'm not really a banner type of girl, but I LOVE the options that can be made with all the gorgeous pieces and stamp set that were included in the kit!  Remember, you've got just three more days to get signed up for Paper Pumpkin to receive February's kit!  Don't forget that three month subscriptions are on sale and you'll also earn a free Sale-abration item!


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)