February 15, 2016

Last Day for Some Sale-abration Items:)


This card has been all over Pinterest so I'm not sure who the original creator is but I decided to test it out with my club ladies last month:)  So easy and so stunning!  My ladies even decided to paint the inside of the rose with Wink of Stella ... they were magical!!!!
Don't forget that today marks the end of these three gorgeous Sale-abration items!  Have you been hoping to get hold of one those... email me your order tonight! I'll have an order going in tomorrow and as a 24 hours special will offer free shipping on all orders qualifying for a Sale-abration freebie! (from 11pm Feb. 14th-10:50pm Feb. 15th)









Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)