January 11, 2016

Perfect for Freebies!


Morning all!  I'm so in love with this Number of Years stamp set and coordinating framelits!  This was the first card that I made with it and the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper!  Click on the image below so you can grab this item from my Stampin' UP store!  It comes in at $60.25 so it is PERFECT in that it qualifies you for a Sale-abration Freebie!  You can click on the Sale-abration catalogue image in my right side bar to view your options






Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)