January 26, 2016

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #230



It's another one of my favourites... a sketch challenge!  This was so easy to create with the way that the Botanical Garden Designer Series Paper takes over as a focal point for that background.  I loved that the sketch forced me to break my mold and put my sentiment on an angle:)   Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments for this week's challenge!  We'd love to have you join us!  You'll love the inspiration from the other design team members:)









Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love how used the dsp and the different textures for the background and the banner! Thanks for being part of HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creative shapes you used, and the refreshing color pallette of this suite. Your card looks elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)