December 31, 2015

You're So Lovely

Just wanted to wish everyone all the best in 2016! I can't believe that 2015, that feels like it just started, is coming to an end today:)  Oh well... out with the old and in with the new!  That's my excuse for all of my new stamping toys from the upcoming Occasions catty:)  January 4th is your last chance to grab goodies from the current Holiday catty and the 5th is the start of the new Occasions catty and the fabulous new Sale-abration promotion!  Don't miss out:)  These three adorable cards are part of the You're So Lovely Kit that is available in the upcoming catty:)

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)