December 30, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #310 ~ Washi Tape


Okay... you can't tell me that you're not getting as excited as I am about all the fun new products from the upcoming Occasions catalogue!!!!  There's a whole bunch of them used in this fun card featuring the It's My Party Designer Washi Tape!  There are so many fun, coordinating products as part of this suite!  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the fun Washi Tape creations!  We'd love to have you come and play with us!
Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Guess I have to get the balloon stamp set, too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)