December 02, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #306 ~ Gifts

I love the theme for this week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge... GIFTS!  This was so perfect for me as I was struggling to complete a gift for a family member.  I was able to use the tin and dividers from the Tin of Cards kit and then add a tag from the "Oh What Fun" tag kit!  They are perfectly colour coordinated!  I filled the tin with a variety of homemade cards and packaged it with a beautiful piece of the jute ribbon:)

I've still got a few spaces left in my "Oh What Fun" Christmas Tag Class on December 12th!  Contact me this week to get your name added to the class!  You'll be making 30 tags for $32!  Extra tag kits and the stamp set can be purchased at 25% off with registration in this class:)


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)