December 01, 2015

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #226

Isn't this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Colour Challenge perfect???? Love it for Christmas cards!  Make sure to head over and check out the stunning cards designed by the other design team members and then take a few minutes this week to come and play with us!  I'd love to see what you create with this colour combo!

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Simply stunning! I love the simple elegance of one ornament. Thanks for sharing your talent on HSS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)