November 17, 2015

Weekly Deals and a Special are Here:)

Here's this week's Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up:) The Season to Season Wreath kit is gorgeous and has adaptations in the kit for the different seasons:) I'd also love to offer you 15% off the coordinating stamp set for the framelits if ordered in conjunction with their framelit! Let me know if there's anything there I can order for you:) Can be combined with any other Stampin' Up products as well:) Free shipping on all orders of $50+:) Bundle your order with a friend's to save on shipping if you're ordering under $50:)  Offer available until November 20th at 9pm. 


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)