November 03, 2015

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #224

Such an adorable Colour Challenge this week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  I can't wait for you to join us... I'd love to see what you come up with!  The Farmer's Market DSP was perfect for this colour combo although it uses Hello Honey instead of Delightful Dijon.

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the artichokes! What a sweet thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You paper choices were absolutely perfect for this challenge! I'm so in love with the gingham!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)