November 14, 2015

Apology in Order with a Paper Pumpkin Offering:)

To all who take the time to checkin daily to see what I've been up to, I owe you an apology.  Occasionally life gets in the way of my crafting passion and this has been one of those times:)  All is good here, just busy with parent teacher interviews, report cards, family birthdays, boys activities and an endless stream of Christmas card classes.  Unfortunately when life gets crazy busy the first thing that seems to get cut is my crafting time.  Thank goodness life is winding down a little now:)

Yesterday I came home from school to the MOST welcome surprise.  My little red box of Paper Pumpkin excitement had arrived!  I had a class lastnight for 11 women that I still had to set up for, but I couldn't resist opening up my box and creating!  The stamp set is ADORABLE and there were all the goodies I needed to make 5 of each of these gorgeous card designs for a total of ten cards!  When can you get supplies for 10 cards, a stamp set, coordinating envelopes, a small stamp pad a a bunch of leftover goodies to create with later for $27.95???  This is an EXCELLENT idea to give someone as a Christmas gift!  They arrive monthly at your door, and each month is a happy surprise.  If you were a Paper Pumpkin subscriber years ago when it first launched, there is no comparison!  Stampin' Up has gone above and beyond to make this a quality product with tremendous value:)

When you sign up for Paper Pumpkin you get access to previous kits that are still available as well!!!   Want to try it?  Check out these specials I'm offering until November 16th at 9pm!
Purchase a 1 month subscription at 10% off! ($25.44)
Purchase a 3 month subscription at 15% off! ($72.60)
Purchase a 6 month subscription at 20% off! (132.20)
Purchase a 12 month subscription at 25% off plus earn an additional $27.54 in free product! ($239.60)
Please feel free to purchase Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions as gifts for family/ friends/ coworkers/ teachers/ coaches.  They have an adorable certificate we can package for you to give:)


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)