October 29, 2015

Anything Goes

Happy Thursday!  I can't believe how fast this week is blasting by!  This clean and simple card was designed for a friend of mine who was looking for a Congrats card for a family member who was graduating from her Holistic Nutrition Program.  This farmhouse Designer Series Paper could not have been any better!  The Burlap ribbon was the perfect addition and I grabbed that funky font sentiment from this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit!  It was the perfect card for Stampin' Royalty Challenge ~ Anything Goes!
We'd love to have you come and play with us:)

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)