September 25, 2015

Twin Card Needed:)


I had a friend express to me that she was attending a baby shower this weekend for twins and that she figured the mother would be receiving 14 of the same card as there was NO selection out there for twin cards.... solution... make one for her:)  The Hello Baby Boy Project Life collection was perfect for the Designer Series Paper int he background and the onesies:)  LOVE!!!!  Aren't those little hangers from the Baby's First Framelits adorable???
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)