September 02, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #293 ~ Circles

 I'm loving this week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge... CIRCLES:)  I decided to tie them into my design using an adapted Mojo Monday sketch from a few weeks ago:)  The new Flurry of Wishes stamp set and coordinating punch worked perfectly:)  Check out that white shimmer ribbon you can see peeking out in the background!  Make sure to head over and play with us this week!  The design team samples are GORGEOUS!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
You can check out the new products I used here as well as some other gorgeous samples from the new Holiday catalogue:)








Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card. Just enough sparkle and blue. Thanks again for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Debbie! Another lovely Christmas Winter card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)