August 10, 2015

Today's card was made using a stamp set that I've been DYING to play with, Awesomely Artisitic.  The dragonfly makes me melt... love that image:)  I saw some beautiful pottery today when I was out that was done in a beautiful Basis Gray with a dragonfly on it.  I came home to recreate but I'm still waiting until tomorrow for the arrival of Stampin' Up's new archival Basic Gray:) Tomorrow is going to be a little bit like Christmas:)  Watercolour Thank You is the perfect sentiment for mixing with this stamp set:)

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)