August 28, 2015

Thank You!



So excited to be attending Stampin' UP's Founder's Circle this year!!! This event is for the top 20 Canadian demos and top 100 U.S. demos. Thanks to my amazing customers and downline for putting me there this year:) My travel goodies have arrived:) Now to work on the 110 swap cards that I need to have ready to bring with me!
 ‪#‎stampinup‬ ‪#‎westcoastcreators‬‪#‎northshorestamper‬ ‪#‎lovewhatido‬
Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)