August 27, 2015

Peace On Earth and a West Coast Creators Special!

I'm having so much fun playing with all the new Holiday Catalogue products!  I can't wait until it goes live in just 5 short days and you can get hold of them too!  If you can't wait 5 days, drop me a line!  By joining my West Coast Creators Team of demonstrators you'll get early access to SU catalogues/ products.  You'll also get a minimum of 20% off of your purchases.  Your Starter Kit allows you to choose $155 in product for just $125 and there is no shipping or taxes charged on your Starter Kit! (That's a savings of $66!!!!!)  For the remainder of the month of August, I'd also love to send you a package of the new Winter Wonderland Embellishments and the Snowflake Elements that you see featured in the video below when you join my West Coast Creators Team!  
Here's a quick video on making this fun card... you'll also get to catch glimpses of the new products!


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)