August 21, 2015

New Products Galore!

Oh good lord!  How adorable is this stamp set, Acorny Thank You?  I'm so in love with it and the multitude of coordinating products that have been released in the holiday catalogue!  Speaking of Holiday Catalogues... have you got yours yet?  If you don't currently have an SU demo, live in Canada and would like a copy of this fabulous catalogue, please drop me an email so I can get a copy in the mail to you!  I made this fun little set of 3x3 notecards for a fabulous neighbour.  I used my new pillowbox die to create the sweet packaging!







Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)