August 16, 2015

12 Weeks of Halloween is Back!

I'm so excited to be back with my 12 Weeks of Halloween!!!  Even better... this one starts with a bunch of sneak peeks of upcoming Holiday Catalogue products:)  I'd love to hear what you like!  I'm looking at this now and I feel like I need to go and get my Tangelo Twist Stampin' Write Marker  and colour in that image of the pumpkins!!!


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love this die too! So cute the way you dressed it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)