July 16, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit

I'm so thrilled to share the new Watercolor Wishes Card Kit with you!  I'm sure that you'll love it as much as I do!  You'll notice in the video that there are a number of different stamps but my cards are all Thank You cards... I was in DIRE need:)  We've been warned by Stampin' Up that this kit has exceeded their expectations as far as popularity goes so they are in limited supply right now!  If you're as in love as I was, email me today and we'll get your kit ordered ASAP!   Make sure to watch the video for all the goodies in the kit and for my special offer at the end of the video!

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




1 comment:

  1. You're adorable! The kit is cuter than I thought, thanks for making me need it 😊
    ❤️ Hill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)