July 24, 2015

Thank You So Much!

I have to start today's post by saying "Thank you!"  I found out last night that I was in the top 20 Stampin' UP! demonstrators in Canada and was invited to attend their Founder's Circle Retreat in St. George Utah!  I wouldn't have been able to do it without all of you!  The sentiment on this card couldn't have been more fitting for what I'd like to say to everyone that has supported me in my Stampin' Up endeavours. 




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)