July 09, 2015

All Day Card

Have you ever sat down to create and just got nowhere????  That was me today... it took all day to create this simple card... I started and stopped and peeled off layers and removed embellishments... never quite got it right but I'm stopping now:)  On a more positive note... I got a ton done on my Project Life summer album:)  One of my favourite parts of summer.  I spend about 25 minutes every night and just put the days pictures in my album and embellish and journal:)

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)