June 08, 2015

What Are My Favourite Things?

Well, today's the day!  My order from the new catalogue is set to arrive this evening so I'm up early to get this posted and work on report cards as I'm pretty sure not much else will be happening tonight:)  I'll put together a little video to share with you as I open my "Christmas presents" tonight:)  
I'd love for you to take a guess at what my FAVOURITE product will be when I open that box tonight???  I'll share the video with you tomorrow, so everyone has until midnight PST to make their guess.  I'll choose one lucky person who guesses it correctly and send them that item!  You must live in Canada to take part in the draw, but I'd still love to hear from you even if you don't live in Canada:)


Okay, if you haven't checked out the new Cotton Paper in the catty this is a "need" on your wish list!  I can't believe how perfect it was for creating this treat bag.  You don't get any of those broken paper fibers that you can get when making these with regular cardstock!  Again, this is the perfect little bag for sticking birthday treats in:)  How adorable is the In Colour Dotted Lace Trim that I used for the little bow on the clothespin???


**** NOTE that I've continued this popular promo to get hold of this adorable stamp set for free until this evening at 10:50pm:) ****

 ***Today's special deal includes some of these goodies!  Any purchase of $75+ before 10:50pm on Monday June 8th will get the Build a Birthday stamp set for free.  Spend $100+ and get the Build a Birthday Stamp set as well as the Cherry on Top DSP for free!***

If you missed the details on my In Colour Club that is starting this week, you can get the details here.  Drop me a line and we'll get you added in for this club!


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll like the gift bag punch the best from today's order. But the thick whisper white paper will be a close second. Umm. Maybe the new butterflies. Oh I give up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)