June 24, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #283



 Okay... somehow I wonder what I looked at from the time I started an inspiration page until the time that I'm actually finished!  I know that these are nothing alike, but those pillows started my initial creation along with the Watermelon Wonder squares on the left hand side of the layout.

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty this week to play with us!  We can't wait to see your creations!


If you missed the details on my In Colour Club that is starting this week, you can get the details here.  Drop me a line and we'll get you added in for this club!




Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)