June 10, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #281 ~Anything But a Card

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge was to create Anything But a Card .  Well with all the new products that have been released, that's not very hard to do... it was just a matter of what new stamp set to use:)  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and share your creations with us!
Oh My gosh!
Seriously... how cute is this new box!!!!!!  I'm in love:)  This week I'll be giving away one of this adorable sets of thinlits dies!  To be entered in this week's draw you'll need to make a purchase of $100+ this week but there's a chance you could win this AMAZING set:)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)