June 03, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #280 ~Masculine Cards


Okay, if you missed out on the Guy Greetings stamp set in the Occasions catalogue you're in luck as it was carried over to the new catty!  This is the perfect all around Masculine set with greetings for all the men in you life!  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty this week to play with us!  Also, don't forget to check out my facebook page for today's special!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)