June 09, 2015

New Weekly Deals Are Here!

Seriously... how adorable is this stamp set/ Designer Series Paper?????  I'm totally in love with it!  You'll have to excuse the same stamp set for the past few days.  I created some cards for Scrapbook and Cards Today's blog and I've been waiting to share them with you for the past two weeks:)  Tomorrow's post is created sharing two of my favourite new products!  I'll post the video for you today... it's just taking longer than expected to upload to Youtube:)  Don't forget to check out today's Weekly Deals pictured below!

If you missed the details on my In Colour Club that is starting this week, you can get the details here.  Drop me a line and we'll get you added in for this club!


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)