June 16, 2015

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #214


This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is my favourite type... a sketch challenge designed by no other than myself:)  I hope that you enjoy playing with this sketch and that you come and share your creations with us this week!

I grabbed my new Schoolhouse DSP as I am desperately in need of getting started on thank you cards for the boys teaching staff.  Can't wait to share more of those with you this week!  You can check out details on my DSP shares for Canadians here: http://www.northshorestamper.com/p/dsp-ribbon-shares.html




If you missed the details on my In Colour Club that is starting this week, you can get the details here.  Drop me a line and we'll get you added in for this club!


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card! Love the papers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo cute!! I'm a teacher too 😝
    XO, Hill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)